Amed Snorkeling is tour activity to enjoy snorkeling at Amed Beach a small resort with a wonderfully rich reef brimming with soft and hard corals and a variety of fish.
This tranquil black sand bay near the quiet resort town of Amed is home to a wonderfully rich reef brimming with soft and hard corals and a variety of fish. For you already familiar to do snorkeling you can enjoy without instructor but if you wish please let us know.
One of the easiest snorkel spots in Bali, simply walk straight off the beach and with a few kicks – you’ll be right in the middle of a beautifully preserved reef, which gently drops down to a shallow and sandy bottom.
AMED SNORKELING PRICE
IDR 650K per person
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Shower facilities
- Entrance ticket at the Snorkeling point onl
- Personal cost
- Entrance ticket fee for visiting other site like temple or water garden
- 08:00 – Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 11:30 – Arrive at starting point Amed
- 12:00 – Fitting of Snorkeling gear
- 14:00 – Snorkeling finish and take lunch in local restaurant
- 15:00 – Continue the trip
- 16:00 – On the way back you can stop at Tirta Gangga water garden
- 16:30 – Back to hotel
- 18:30 – Arrive at the Hotel
- If you would like to pay by cash please pay to our driver at the end of trip.
- By online/credit card: The paypal invoice will send via email and there is 4.5% surcharge for paypal transaction fee
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 28 hour prior the pick up schedule
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 28 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
- Towel & Change of clothes
- Sunscreen is recommended