BLUE LAGOON PADANGBAI
GREAT FOR NEWBIE SNORKELERS AND PACKED TROPICAL FISH
Apart from Tulamben, Padangbai on the mid-east coast, is the other main centre for diving and snorkelling in Bali. Popular because of its proximity to the world-class sites at Nusa Penida, there are also very good snorkelling opportunities closer to Padangbai itself.
The most famous of the Padangbai sites for snorkelers is the Blue Lagoon.
While the name is somewhat misleading (it is not in fact a lagoon but a shallow coral reef), Blue Lagoon is one of Bali’s most popular snorkeling spots – thanks to its location a five minute boat ride from Padangbai’s main beach.
Almost always flat and calm and packed with tropical fish, it offers plenty for experienced and newbie snorkelers who like to get up close with the wildlife.
Some of the boat operators at Blue Lagoon feed the fish here, so they’re quite tame and definitely not afraid of swimming up to snorkelers for a closer look themselves!
PRICE SNORKELING PADANGBAI
- Price in USD
- Get Blue Lagoon Snorkeling special price for group booking
- Single traveler join only will be at additional charge USD30 for return transfer
Padangbai Snorkeling Services Include
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Traditional boat
- Shower facilities
- Entrance ticket at the Snorkeling point and temples.
- Personal cost
What to bring During Padangbai Snorkeling Tour
- Towel & Change of clothes
- Sunscreen is recommended
Padangbai Snorkeling Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 09.30 – Arrive at starting point
- 10.00 – Enjoy snorkeling at Blue Lagoon point and Jepun point
- 12.00 – Snorkeling finish, take arrest, having lunch
- 13.00 – Continue the trip
- 14.00- Visit Gua Lawah Temple
- 15.00- Visit Klungkung Palace/Kerta Gosa
- 17.30 – Arrive at the Hotel