SEKUMPUL WATERFALL TREKKING TOUR
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour is a full day tour to explore 2 waterfalls in Sekumpul village located in north part of Bali Island.
The two waterfalls are Fiji fall and Gerobogan fall, to get this area will take 2,5 to 3 hours from most tourist destination in Bali.
The view along the trekking route is a fantastic panorama combination of mountain, valley, rice terrace and farming area is unforgettable moment for this special trekking.
The trekking is not so hard as long as you have good physical trained, but take time to walking down and coming back to parking area. Part of this route is been made by concrete ladder especially on the steep slopes with iron handle. We recommended you take an entrée ticket accompanied by a trekking guide to be safety due to part of the trekking on the river channel.
PRICE IDR 325K
- Group for 2 person IDR 325K per person
- Group for 3 person IDR 217K per person
- Group for 4 person IDR 175K per person
- Group for 5 person IDR 140K per person
- Group for 6 person IDR 117K per person
- Half day trip is up to 10 hours
- If any over time will be charge extra Rp. 50K/hour/car
- Maximum 6 Passenger/car
- Minimum order 2 person
Pick Up at 7.30AM directly to the site
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Wana Giri hidden hill
- Ulun Danu Temple
- Lunch at restaurant near Bedugul village
- Stop at Coffee farm plantation for coffee tasting
- Air-conditioned car.
- English speaking driver
- Car parking fee
- Your Meal
- Entrance ticket to the sites we visit.
- Small donation
Pay in cash to the driver at the end of trip
FREE cancelation fee if cancel made prior 24 hour, cancel on the day of event you need to pay 50% from the cost of full day tour.