TIBUMANA WATERFALL TREKKING
TIBUMANA WATERFALL TREKKING
If you’re looking for waterfalls near Ubud, then Tibumana Waterfall is one of Bali’s best kept secrets. With an easy walk down and a beautiful swimming spot at the bottom, Tibumana Waterfall Bali is one of the quieter, less touristy Bali waterfalls to relax and enjoy some down time.
HOW TO GET TO TIBUMANA WATERFALL BALI
If you’re staying in Central Bali and searching for waterfalls near Ubud, Tibumana is super easy to get. The drive up to the waterfall is beautiful. With the windy palm tree roads and a scenic rice fields filled drive.
From the car park it’s just an easy 10 minute walk down to the falls itself. So overall, definitely one of the easiest Bali waterfalls to get to. Tibumana Waterfall is definitely one of the Bali waterfalls that is still kind of a secret.
There are a number of tourists that flock to Tibumana but it seems to be more of a favorite among locals. Along with Tukad Cepung Waterfall, these two waterfalls near Ubud are well worth a visit on a sunny day.
Once parked up, the trail up to the Tibumana Waterfall itself is a simple one. The short ten minute walk over bamboo bridges is mainly flat, safe and well maintained so if you’re visiting with little ones, you can plod along with ease.
Tibumana Waterfall is definitely a safe place to swim. If you’re into photography or even just on a Bali waterfalls hunt Tibumana is the perfect place to capture some awesome shots.
Please check bellow detail:
- For group 2 person is IDR 550K per person
- For group 3 person is IDR 450K per person
- For group 4 person is IDR 400K per person
- For group 5 person is IDR 350K per person
- For group 6 person is IDR 340K per person
- 08:30 AM Pick up at your hotel/villa
- 10:00 AM Arrive at the Tibumana parking space, take a ticket to enter the site, the driver will guide you to the waterfall.
- 10:30 AM Arrive at the waterfall enjoy the waterfall, you can take swim here but the water bit could, there a change room here.
- 11:30 AM Activity finish at the waterfall and begin to ascend to the parking space.
- 12:00 AM Trip continues to visit Tegalalang rice terrace.
- 13:00 PM Arrive at the Tegalalang rice terrace, take a ticket to enter this site, the driver will take you at the entrance of rice terrace and after explaining the trek by the driver you can explore the trail, the trail is easy.
- 14:00 PM Meet the driver at the parking space and he will take you to some nearest restaurant for having lunch.
- 15:00 PM visit Coffee plantation with large jungle swing.
- 16:30 PM Back to hotel
- 17:30 PM Arrive at the Hotel
- Air-conditioned car.
- English speaking driver
- Car parking fee
- Entrance ticket to the sites we visit
- Jungle Swin
- Your Meal
- Small donation
- If you would like to pay by cash please pay to our driver at the end of trip.
- By online/credit card : The paypal invoice will send via email and there is 4.5% surcharge for paypal transaction fee
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 28 day prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 28 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
The walk around the spot will be an adventure. The spot are located on a steep ravine, so be prepared with the right walking shoes or sandals as we will be walking on rocks, and going up and down many steps. We don’t recommend bringing heavy backpacks or luggage. We suggest raincoat especially the rainy season. Also need to be bring: towel, sunblock cream, hat and change clothes.