Ubud Full Day Tour is a full day tour around 8-10 hours to explore the small Art city in the middle of Bali called Ubud.
Ubud is complete destination for you to more close-up to see the real Balinese culture and art activity like Art painting, wood carving, stone carving, wood mask, traditional clothing, and including art museum also country side scenery.
Visiting Ubud village also to give you a description what is Bali life in religious and tradition for more info please below information
PRICE IDR 275K
- Group for 2 person IDR 275K per person
- Group for 3 person IDR 200K per person
- Group for 4 person IDR 150K per person
- Group for 5 person IDR 130K per person
- Group for 6 person IDR 110K per person
- Half day trip is up to 10 hours
- If any over time will be charge extra Rp. 50K/hour/car
- Maximum 6 Passenger/car
- Minimum order 2 person
Pick Up at 8.30AM the attraction will be visited are:
- Balinese traditional house compound
- Batuan village temple
- Art Painting house
- Drive trough Mas village the wooden art village
- Ubud monkey forest
- Ubud Art market
- Blanco Art Museum
- Coffee farm plantation
- Tegalalang rice terrace
- Tirta Empul temple
- Lunch en route
- Air-conditioned car.
- English speaking driver
- Car parking fee
- Your Meal
- Entrance ticket to the sites we visit.
- Small donation
Please pay in cash to the driver at the end of trip
Free cancelation fee 48 hours prior the day of event, 50% from the total cost if cancel made on the day of event.