BALI SWING AND RAFTING
OVERVIEW Giant Swing and Rafting Adventure Tour is combo activity to enjoy real adventure during your holiday in this beautiful and unique islands of Bali, Is combination to do the Giant Swing activity and then to do the White water rafting adventure at Ayung river. Is great adventure we mixed together to make your experience more impressive one.
First we will bring you to Giant Swing for around 2 hours activity, you will find the most spectacular thing you will not find anywhere else. A swing hanging between coconut trees, high atop a hill, 9 items activity waiting you to explore your adrenalin starting from any different level of swing, big bird nest, hanging big stones, while you can drink at the open bar and a simple lunch.
Lunch finish we will escort you to the rafting start point. The guide will try the challenge of white water rafting at Ayung river in northern of Ubud village for 2 hours length, with great view and for sure is Fantastic moment, the rafting guide will lead you to enjoy the rafting and some moment we will stop at small waterfall at the river and allowed you to swim there, after take a shower and refresh and then you will join the group to enjoy lunch buffet Indonesian food.
What You Expect
SWING Located in a traditional village Bongkasa with their unique and beautiful typical Balinese country side, just at the other side of valley of Ayung river that we passed when we doing rafting, about 25 minutes from the rafting finish point. Swing is a out door activity that offers an unparalleled experience that is exquisitely Ubud. As far as the eye can see, across Ayung River, a mini waterfall, rice fields and Mount Agung – you will find the most spectacular thing you will not find anywhere else. A swing hanging between coconut trees, high atop a hill. Both thrilling and addictive, the swing ride of your life is almost guaranteed – at such a height, and with sweeping views of the jungle, Ayung River the restaurant just at the river side.
RAFTING The mighty Ayung River is the life source of Bali – and for most, getting up close and personal with this spectacular river is truly unforgettable. Keep a lookout for wildlife and spectacular waterfalls whilst drifting through the untouched Balinese rain forest. It’s like travelling through a long lost world with monkeys playing in the trees and thousands of different bird songs. If you love an adrenaline rush, then the 69 rapids of the Ayung will be more than enough to keep you entertained. No need to be nervous at taking on this challenge. You will receive a full health and safety brief, helmets and life jackets; the brilliant guides will also be with you for the whole trip. After 11.4 km of exciting rafting, you will end the approximately 2-hour journey with shower, clean towels and changing rooms. After that, look forward to a hearty gourmet buffet at Rafting’s private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and gloriously serene paddy fields. Excited yet? Bring along your waterproof camera case and get set to have a splashing good time!
- Length of rafting trip is approximately 11.4 kilometers or 7.0 miles. Class 2 & 3 rapids with drop and pool type at Ayung River
- Rafting time 2 hours, 3 hour inluding shower and Lunch
- Wild animals are mainly in the mornings
- Around 2 hour see the stunning view from giant Swing with many chalenge level, view is amazing
- Medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
- Two hour white water rafting adventure with buffet lunch included
- Private clean, comfort and air conditioning car
- English speaking driver with excellent service
- Experienced guides in business professional trained and friendly top of the line equipment
- One hour swing activity
- Coffee break at coffee farm plantation
- Personal insurance covered up to IDR 500.000.000 for rafting activity
- Private clean and comfort transport.
- English speaking driver and river guide
- Full Rafting activity, equipment, use of dry bag, buffet lunch
- Full activity at the Swing activity location including 9 items activities, open bar and buffet lunch
- Towel, locker, shower and changing room.
- Welcome drink
- Personal cost of photo and video if needed.
Children (7-12 year old) : USD 62 per person
Adult (13- 65 year old) : USD 65 per person
NOTE: Since July 1st, 2018 The price will be
Children (7-12 year old) : USD 67 per person
Adult (13- 65 year old) : USD 70 per person
RAFTING ONLY : USD 30.00
Minimum Order 2 Person
What to bring: Changing cloth, waterproof camera, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, sun glasses
What to wear: Swim suit / shorts pan / t-shirt, river sandal or sport shoes.
Area Pick up service: Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09:30 – Enjoy Rafting adventure at Ayung river
- 13:00 – Enjoy swing activity
- 15:00 – Swing finish and enjoy lunch
- 16:00 – Lunch finish and continue the trip to visit Coffee farm plantation
- 16:30 – Coffee break at the coffee farm plantation
- 17:00 – Back to hotel