BALI SWING AND RAFTING
OVERVIEW Giant Swing and Rafting Adventure Tour is combo activity to enjoy real adventure during your holiday in this beautiful and unique islands of Bali, Is combination to do the Giant Swing activity and then to do the White water rafting adventure at Ayung river. Is great adventure we mixed together to make your experience more impressive one.
First we will bring you to the rafting start point. The guide will try the challenge of white water rafting at Ayung river in northern of Ubud village for 2 hours length, with great view and for sure is Fantastic moment, the rafting guide will lead you to enjoy the rafting and some moment we will stop at small waterfall at the river and allowed you to swim there, after take a shower and refresh and then you will join the group to enjoy lunch buffet Indonesian food.
After having lunch we will take you to the one of the Large Swing for the our favorite location Swing is at the River Side Pool at Alas Arum Coffee farm nearby Tegalalang rice terrace, starting by testing coffee with many flavor then you will Swing your adrenaline.
What You Expect
RAFTING The mighty Ayung River is the life source of Bali – and for most, getting up close and personal with this spectacular river is truly unforgettable. Keep a lookout for wildlife and spectacular waterfalls whilst drifting through the untouched Balinese rain forest. It’s like travelling through a long lost world with monkeys playing in the trees and thousands of different bird songs. If you love an adrenaline rush, then the 69 rapids of the Ayung will be more than enough to keep you entertained. No need to be nervous at taking on this challenge. You will receive a full health and safety brief, helmets and life jackets; the brilliant guides will also be with you for the whole trip. After 11.4 km of exciting rafting, you will end the approximately 2-hour journey with shower, clean towels and changing rooms. After that, look forward to a hearty gourmet buffet at Rafting’s private restaurant overlooking majestic mountains and gloriously serene paddy fields. Excited yet? Bring along your waterproof camera case and get set to have a splashing good time!
SWING Located in a traditional village Tegalalang with their unique and beautiful typical Balinese country side, This village by the Tegalalang Rice Terrace . Swing is a out door activity that offers an unparalleled experience that is exquisitely Ubud. You will find the most spectacular thing you will not find anywhere else. A swing hanging between coconut trees, high atop a hill. Both thrilling and addictive, the swing ride of your life is almost guaranteed – at such a height, and with sweeping views of the coffee farm and rice terrace.
- Length of rafting trip is approximately 11.4 kilometers or 7.0 miles. Class 2 & 3 rapids with drop and pool type at Ayung River
- Rafting time 2 hours, 3 hour inluding shower and Lunch
- Wild animals are mainly in the mornings
- Play one giant swing.
- Medical insurance for age 7 to 65 year old
- Two hour white water rafting adventure with buffet lunch included
- Private clean, comfort and air conditioning car
- English speaking driver with excellent service
- Experienced guides in business professional trained and friendly top of the line equipment
- One hour swing activity
- Coffee break at coffee farm plantation
- Personal insurance covered up to IDR 500.000.000 for rafting activity
- Private clean and comfort transport.
- English speaking driver and river guide
- Full Rafting activity, equipment, use of dry bag, buffet lunch
- Try one Swing activity
- Towel, locker, shower and changing room.
- Welcome drink
- Personal cost of photo and video if needed.
Minimum Order 2 Person
What to bring: Changing cloth, waterproof camera, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
What to wear: Swim suit / shorts pan / t-shirt, river sandal or sport shoes.
Area Pick up service: Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran.
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09:30 – Enjoy Rafting adventure at Ayung river
- 14:00 – Enjoy swing activity at Coffee farm plantation
- 15:00 –Back to hotel
Payment can be made by online (paypal) or pay in cash to the driver on the day trip.