BALI TOUR PACKAGE 6D5N
Bali Tour Package 6D5N
Bali Tour Package 6D5N is a tour package that prepare for you have enough time to explore Bali hiking mountain, Jungle Swing, Rafting also Bali Zoo.
For you maybe stay 8 or 9 day in Bali this package is good enough to explore and the rest of day you can take privately like relax in the hotel, beach or pool side.
Please have a check bellow Tour Program!
Pick up at 8:30 AM the attraction will be visited:
- BALI SWING is numbers swing you can try from low level to extreme Swing, many spot photo also available at the location like birth nest, helicopter, wooden ship, hanging stone and many more. After activity light lunch is prepared for you at the restaurant on the location.
- UBUD MONKEY FOREST SANCTUARY a beautiful trail in forest stuck in the Ubud town with 600 monkeys living not big forest but enough for 1 hour to explore.
- UBUD ART MARKET is a traditional market with many shop display art local product most made by hand, buy some gift by bargain is interesting here.
- TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE is a beautiful paddy field on the valley on the road side of Tegalalang Village, there a trail on the middle of terrace you can take a walk. Arrive at the hotel at 18:00 PM
Pick up at 8:00 AM
- RAFTING is a fun outdoor activity that paddling in 2 hours on river water, combination between adventure and fun is our promise. After rafting finish you will get lunch at the finish point.
- TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE this is Mengui Royal Temple it set on the beautiful landscape in the middle of fishpond.
- TANAH LOT TEMPLE is a temple was build on 16 century on small sea rock as dedicated of Ocean God, here we will see beautiful sunset behind the temple. Arrive at the hotel at 20:00 PM
Pick up at 8:00 AM
- HEAVEN GATE is a front gate of Lempuyang Temple with the background of deep valley and Agung mountain. The photo will be amazing when take by manual way of mirror reflection.
- TIRTA GANGGA is a very beautiful water garden belong to Karangasem Kingdom, with water fountain and fishpond make this garden become nice place to take photos.
- AGUNG SILVER is a professional silver smith that located not in the town but this is in green area called Sidemen village. You can order a custom made ring and you can wait until the process done. Waiting could be in 3 and depend of difficulties of design. Arrive at the hotel at 18:00 PM
PICK UP AT 9:00 AM VISIT
- BALI ZOO here you can explore the park by walking to see from small animal like bird to wild animal Sumatran Elephant and Ethiopian Tiger, Borneo orangutan you can find here.
- TUKAD CEPUNG WATERFALL is a beautiful waterfall in canon, the sunsine will fall to the waterfall in the noon it make the waterfall become a great moment to take photo. Arrive at the hotel at 18:00 PM
Pick Up at 1:30 AM
SUNRISE BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING
This trekking is fun trekking to witness sunrise from the Batur Volcano Summit. The trip will starting from pick up you from your hotel base most tourist area in Bali. The driver will take you to the starting point at the mount Batur foot just around for around two hours. Before start to hiking we need give you some briefing by our trekking guide and to make sure all is prepared. The hiking trail initially goes up a bit but after an hour later the trail starts up like a natural rocky staircase but not so difficult. Arrive at the hotel at 13:00 PM
NUSA PENIDA ONE DAY TRIP
Pick up at 6:30 AM transfer to Sanur port to take a Boat to Nusa Penida Island in 40 minutes. Explore Nusa Penida to visit 4 attractions: Angel Billabong Beach, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach, Crystal Bay Beach. Back to Bali and arrive at the hotel at 7:00 PM.
Price IDR 4.600K per person
Get special discount for group more than 3 persons
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fee
- Swing activity
- Rafting activity
- Bali Zoo admission fee
- Trekking Guide
- Lunch 2 times (1st and 2nd day)
- Car parking fee
- Personal expenses that not mention above
Please pay in cash to our driver on the first day of trip for all cost
Free cancelation fee 48 hours prior the day of event, 50% from the total cost if cancel made on the day of event.