Bromo and Ijen Trekking Tour is a private tour package to hiking two volcanoes in 2 night and 3 day from Bali by land and sea transportation.
The tour will start at 8:00 AM from your hotel in tourist area in Bali like Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua and others area. With our experience driver speaking English very well will bring you to following the main road to west of Bali Gilimanuk harbor take ferry and after cross the Bali strait ocean we will arrive Ketapang Harbor (East Java Port). On the first day Bromo National Park is our destination and second night is Ijen.
BROMO NATIONAL PARK
Mount Bromo (2,329m) is easily recognized as the entire top has been blown off and the crater inside constantly belches white sulfurous smoke. It sits inside the massive Tengger caldera, with a diameter of approximately 10km, surrounded by the Laut Pasir (Sea of Sand) of fine volcanic sand.
To get the summit of Bromo is very easy by the traveler because it much help by transport, firs you will transported by 4WD Jeep from hotel where you overnight to Penanjakan (The High View Point) to see of Bromo Panorama and then descend to the Bromo caldera and stop at front of the Hindu Temple, from here you can walk or rent a horst to ride to get the bottom of Bromo and last hikking by nice stair you can reach the summit.
Ijen Volcano is one of the jewels in east of Java, three benefit the you will get are one you will see the view of crater with light blue color lake, second you will descent to the crater to see the blue flame, third is to see the villager activity to collect the sulfur from the crater to bring home for any advance product like skin care. Along a sandy and soil trail with spectacular views. Rest along in the rim of the volcanic crafter lake at an elevation of 2799 meters. The lake’s light blue colors and smoke wafting from bright yellow deposits along the shore to create a landscape both desolately barren and vibrantly alive.
3D/2N (3 DAY AND 2 NIGHT)
PRICE : USD 300/person
Day 1st :
- 08:00 am departure from your hotel in Bali to Banyuwangi East Java by our Transport. Passing the Gilimanuk Harbor by Ferry.
- 12:00 pm arrive at Gilimanuk harbor
- Past Java strait by ferry
- 13:00 pm arrive at Ketapang harbor, continue the trip to Bromo
- 20:00 pm arrive at Cemoro Lawang and check in hote
- 04:30 am Begin the adventure, the 4WD Jeep will take you to desert.
- 06:00 am Arrive at Penanjakan to see the sunrise the view of Bromo from high view point Penanjakan. After an hour see the view we continue the trip down the slope to explore desert by jeep. We will stop at Jeep central park at the behind of Tengger Temple, then start to hiking another 20 minutes steps up you will get the top mount Bromo crate. If you want ride mini horse you have to prepare another cash.
- 08:00 am Return to Hotel
- 09:00 am Breakfast at the Hotel restaurant
- 10:00 am Check Out Hotel. Living Bromo for Banyuwangi
- 17:00 pm arrive at Banyuwangi and check in hotel stay overnigh
Day 3rd :
- 01:30 am Departure from Hotel direction to the Licin village trough coffee and clove plantation in to the wildlife forest by 4WD transport (Jeep), stop at park ranger’s station and begin to hike to the crater
- 04:30 Arrive at the summit and descend to the crater to close to the Blue Fire at the like side.
- 04:30 am arrive at the crater to see the Blue Fire wearing special mask, Ascend to the summit to see the panorama of volcanic crater lake and see the villager activities early morning to take the bright yellow sulfur.
- 07:00 am descend to the base
- 09:00 am Back to Bali
- 17:00 pm arrive at your hotel
- Transportation minibus and 4WD transport.
- Ferry sea transport
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Entrance ticket
- Guide at Ijen
- Special Masker at Ijen
- For Quick Reservation you can pay to our driver directly on the first meeting at the hotel.
- For a week reservation we need Down Payment 50% from total charge and we will send the invoice by paypal link.
- The rest of payment you can pay to our driver on the first meeting.
- The payment can be made in USD or local money/Rupiah
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 7 day prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 48 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
WHAT TO BRING
The walk around the spot will be an adventure. The spot are located on a steep ravine, so be prepared with the right walking shoes as we will be walking on rocks, and going up and down many steps. We don’t recommend bringing heavy backpacks or luggage. We suggest bringing a simple plastic raincoat especially the rainy season.
Also need to be bring:
- Long pants
- Sunblock cream