NUSA PENIDA RENT SCOOTER
Nusa Penida Rent Scooter is preparing you an easy booking scooter for your challenge trip to explore the island with your beloved partner or friend.
Tourism on Nusa Penida is just starting to ramp up. Renting a scooter is really the only practical way to get around the island but this is only for the visitor who really comfortable riding a scooter. And because the island’s attractions are so spread apart. It’s almost not worth visiting Nusa Penida unless you rent scooter.
By rent scooter you will be free to manage your time to discover every most hunted places. Chose from 2 different scooter we prepare Honda Vario and Yamaha NMAX. Take and drop off option at Banjar Nyuh harbor or your Hotel.
Honda Vario : IDR 100.000 per day
Yamaha Nmax : IDR 200.000 per day
Boat Return Ticket : IDR 250.000 per person
Departure from Pantai Matahari Terbit : 8.15am
Departure from Banjar Nyuh harbor : 5.00pm
You will receive a confirmation and voucher after booking, if you do not receive any email from us please check your spam folder or notify via whatsapp or email.
- Prepare a copy of ID that you will submit when claim the scooter
- Saw the driving license to our staff upon receive the scooter
- 1 Day scooter rental is counted up to 24 hours, if the scooter delivered or received at 9:00am on 1 December, you have to return the scooter at 9:00am on 2 December.
- Helmet is a compulsory for every raider
- The tenant take responsible if any damage due to falling or improper use.
- Delivery time : 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Delivery at the port where you book a boat ticket with us, the unit will saw after you arrive at the harbor.
- Delivery at the hotel, the operator will deliver the unit at your specified pick up time.
- Return time : 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Return at the port where you book a ticket boat with us
- The operator will collect the unit as at your specified collect time
We need pre payment by online (paypal) we will send the paypal invoice by email after you confirm the reservation.
- Payment will refund if cancelleation made 7 day prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 48 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
The walk around the spot will be an adventure. The spot are located on a steep ravine, so be prepared with the right walking shoes or sandals as we will be walking on rocks, and going up and down many steps. We don’t recommend bringing heavy backpacks or luggage. We suggest bringing an umbrella or raincoat especially the rainy season, and also you need to bring towel, Short pants, sunblock cream and hat