RAFTING AND KINTAMANI TOUR
Rafting and Kintamani Tour is a combination tour package to feel the experience of river rafting at Ayung River and visit Kintamani village over view mount Batur volcano.
Ayung River is the best river for experience with rapids challenge beginner suitable. You also will get chance to enjoy the beauty of panorama around the river, see animal and some of Bali bird species from start to finish. Two hour paddle on the river with fun and adventure experience at the finish point you will enjoy delicious Buffet Indonesian Food.
Trip continue after having lunch heading to Kintamani village exactly at Penelokan where the best spot to view the amazing mount Batur volcano and lake Batur. On the way back home from Kintamani village stop at Coffee Farm Plantation to taste coffee with some different flavor. Last will visit Tirta Empul Temple where this temple is a holly places to cleansing the spirit by local believe. Numbers shower on the pool walls the water taken in a queue as the ritual.
IDR 685K per person
Minimum order 2 persons
Get discount for group order
- Return transport
- 2 hours on the river Rafting
- Experienced rafting Guide
- International Standard Equipment
- Entrance fee
- Light lunch
- Personal expenses
- 08:00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09:45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10:00 – Start for Ayung Bali Rafting Adventure
- 12:30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 13:30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
- 14:30 – Visit Kintamani Village to enjoy View of Mount Batur Volcano
- 15:30 – Visit Coffee Plantation or Bali Agro tourism
- 16:30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 17:00 – Back to hotel
- 18:30 – Arrive at Hotel
- If you would like to pay by cash please pay to our driver at the end of trip.
- By online/credit card: The Paypal invoice will send via email and there is 4.5% surcharge for Paypal transaction fee
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 48 hour prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 48 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
- Change of clothes
- Shoes or slippers
- Long Pants or shorts
- Mosquito repellent