Tandem Paragliding Tour is one of other way to see the Bali south cost line scenery in 15 minutes from Bali sky like a bird ones in your lifetime.
Most people think that learning to fly a paraglide is a difficult thing to do but in fact, it is really quite easy and safe. Since it was introduced in Bali by early 1990, we recorded zero accident happened.
Paragliding is the simplest and most serene way to fulfill humankind’s oldest dream – free flight! The pilot jogs down a gentle slope and glides away from the cliff. There is no free-falling or jumping off of cliffs. The launches and landings are slow and gentle, once in the air, most people are surprised by how quiet and peaceful the experience is.
The scenery is breathtaking, comprising of rugged cliffs, pristine beaches, blue seas, temples, and waves breaking over coral reefs make for a marvelous place to learn to fly or just relax and enjoy the view.
Single booking : USD 125/person
2 up to 6 person : USD 108/person
- Return transport
- 15 minutes tandem paragliding
- Pilot and safety equipment
- High resolution Video Documentation will save to your mobile phone.
- 14:00 PM Pick up from your Hotel lobby
- 15:00 PM Arrive at the location at Nyang-Nyang Cliff
- 15:15 PM Registration and briefing
- 15:30 PM Set up the equipment
- 16:00 PM Fly for 15 minutes on the sky
- 16:30 PM Activity finish, transfer the photo document to your mobile
- 17:00 PM Transfer back to your hotel
- If you would like to pay by cash please pay to our driver at the end of trip.
- By online/credit card : The paypal invoice will send via email and there is 4.5% surcharge for paypal transaction fee
Practicing paragliding flight does not require any specific physical condition, nor is limited to any gender because it does not require any physical effort by the passenger to perform this activity. Thus, even people with a disability or reduced mobility can fly on paragliding.
Weather Conditions: performing the activity is subject to suitable weather conditions. Before the activity, our Operations Manager will review the weather and environmental conditions in the take off zone to give the approval. In case of bad weather in the planned take off area, we will use one of the following options: transfer to another takeoff zone that a suitable standard, or suspension of activities until the weather improves. In any case, the money will be refunded to the customer if the activity is not carried due to weather conditions.
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 28 day prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 28 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
GALLERY (Click the small picture to pop up!)