Tukad Cepung Waterfall Trekking Tour is a tour to accommodate your nature adventure desire at one of the unique waterfall in Bali named Tukad Cepung.
The name of Tukad Cepung come from 2 balinese words; Tukad mean river and cepung is deep wall. Here a little bit about Tukad Cepung waterfall:
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali with sun rays that beam through the falls.
This epic waterfall has an adventurous, jungle like trail leading up to it and is famous for its crazy sun rays that shine through!. Easy to reach and only a 15 minute walk down, this waterfall is family friendly and not so strenuous. Tukad Cepung Waterfall was the most unique and magical it’s becoming a hotspot amongst tourists.
The stunning sunrays shine straight through the top of the falls creating natural beams across the canyon like rock formations. We headed straight to Tukad Cepung at around 9am, which is the perfect time of day to catch the crazy sun rays.
TUKAD CEPUNG WATERFALL TREKKING
Package Tour Price :
Package Tour Rp. 450K per person (2-4 pax)
- Air-conditioned transport
- English speaking driver/trekking guide
- Car parking fee
- Entrance ticket to the sites we visi
- Your Meal
- Small donation
- 09:00 AM Pick up at your hotel/villa directly to Tukad Cepung waterfall
- 11:00 AM Arrive at Tukad Cepung waterfall the driver will escort you to the waterfall.
- 12:30 AM Trip continues to visit Tegalalang rice terrace.
- 13:30 PM Arrive at the Tegalalang rice terrace, take a ticket to enter this site, the driver will take you at the entrance of rice terrace and after explaining the trek by the driver you can explore the trail, the trail is easy.
- 14:30 PM Meet the driver at the parking space and he will take you to some nearest restaurant for having lunch.
- 16:30 PM Back to hotel
- 17:30 PM Arrive at the Hotel
- If you would like to pay by cash please pay to our driver at the end of trip.
- By online/credit card : The paypal invoice will send via email and there is 4.5% surcharge for paypal transaction fee
- Free cancelation fee if cancel made 28 hours prior the event
- 50% of full fare cancellation charge will applied for any cancellation received within 28 hours
- 100% of full fare on the day of trip
The walk around the spot will be an adventure. The spot are located on a steep ravine, so be prepared with the right walking shoes or sandals as we will be walking on rocks, and going up and down many steps. We don’t recommend bringing heavy backpacks or luggage. We suggest raincoat especially the rainy season.